Carlo Ancelotti said that Real Madrid will refuse to play future games that start less than 72 hours after her previous excursion after resting against Villarreal Minimal between the fight of the mid -week with the competitor Atletico and the victory in La Liga.
There had only been 67 hours between the end of the penalty shootout on Wednesday evening and the start in Estadio de la Ceramica. On Saturday evening, an explanation of the Spanish footballer association mentioned it as “essential” that the players are “at least 72 hours” between the games.
Ancelotti previously hired an overloaded schedule with increasing Champions League requirements and the introduction of an extended FIFA Club World Championship this season.
“I think today is the last game that we will rest with less than 72 hours,” he said. “We will never do it again. We asked La Liga twice to change the time of the game and nothing happened, but this is the last time.”
The athlete has reported on La Liga sources that Madrid did not make a request for the Villarreal game before the schedule was confirmed on February 25, which is the expected protocol.
In Spain, GET OVER explained that the Club -Executive Emilio BUPRAGUENO spoke twice with league mines, the first only after the publication of the schedule and the second after the Champions League marathon on Wednesday.
La Liga denies that a complaint about planning the Villarreal game was submitted for the first time on Saturday. The league believes that other planning inquiries that were placed in good time and before the deadlines have been granted. It was always the case that two full days were given between the games.
Madrid will be back in action this next Saturday evening when Leganes visited the Bernabeu, and followed only 71 hours later until the Copa del Rey semi -final against Real Sociedad, which decisive on Tuesday evening.
But the President of La Liga, Javier Tebas, exchanged accusations at Madrid’s allegations and claimed that BURAGUENO had requested the game Leganes (and not the Villarreal match), later planned as originally planned. That was to give the players who return from international duty more time, but also go into their post-lega fleet.
“Carlo, Emilio certainly told you that La Liga put the game on Saturday at 4:15 p.m. with Leganes to give you more break before the semi -finals against Real Sociedad” X.
“But Emilio asked the director of the competition from La Liga to change it to 9:00 p.m. -certainly with her knowledge and approval, as I can imagine, to go to those who come from the FIFA date. And now we have less than 72 hours between the last whistle of Saturday and the beginning of the Semi -Final on Tuesday!