The Football Exile from Ex-Liverpool, Starlet Ryan Kent, agreed to a new short-term deal five months ago after Fenerbahce was published.
Kent signed a contract with the MLS Side Seattle Sunders and brought it to the States for the rest of the league season with the potential of an extension for another year.

2
Kent started the Liverpool’s academy at the age of just seven and navigated his way through the youth ranks before it was borrowed. Coventry City during the 2015/2016 season.
His breakthrough season was in Barnsley in 2016/2017, where he gave the fans and scored the price of the young players of the year from his 44 appearances in the championship, in which he scored three goals.
More loan magic Freiburg and Bristol City followed before taking a step Rangers In 2019, after leaving Liverpool, a four -year contract signed.
In May 2023, Rangers announced that Kent would say goodbye to the club and to prompt it to join the Turkish side Fenerbahce.
His last appearance in a Fenerbahce jersey took place in July during a Champions League qualification against the Swiss Club Lugano.
Previously, he only performed a fleeting five -minute appearance against Alanyaspor in February.
That was his only two excursions in 2024 when he fell out of favor under the head of Fenerbahce boss Jose Mourinho and largely excluded himself from the first team.
A promising step too Lazio In January it was in the pipeline, but collapsed at the last moment.
Despite Mourinho’s arrival, it quickly became clear that Kent was intended for departure.
This short appearance in the Champions League qualification last July is the last time Kent came to the soccer field during a game.

2
Kent’s unshakable refusal to go, even in the middle of offers of ScotlandEngland, and Saudi ArabiaAccording to reports, he inflamed frustration in Mourinho.
Turkish reports indicate that Mourinho had a blunt private conversation with Kent and said: “I will never let her play”, and the support of the future of Kent in the club was bleak.
This confrontation resulted from Kent’s determination to stay despite the chances.
His dream turned into a nightmare in his short Turkish stay in which he only appeared 19 times before participating in the Istanbul Club in October.
Now he is ready to regain his career under the guidance of the new boss Brian Schmetzer. And on Tuesday, the SUNDER officially welcomed him.
In an explanation it says: “Sounders FC announced today that he signed the English winger Ryan Kent with a club option for 2026 for the rest of the 2025 season.
“The 28-year-old steps to The Rave Green after ten professional seasons in Europe and forms over 300 appearances in all competitions in England. GermanyScotland and Turkey. “
Brian Schmetzer, head coach of SUNERS FC, said: “Ryan is a very good player with an impressive family tree, and we look forward to bringing him to our team.
“He has a real quality on the ball, is effective in taking players and expanding opposite re -lines, which should give us another dimension in the last third.
“We are confident that Ryan will quickly integrate and give us a large elevator if we continue a long, exhausting 2025 campaign.”